Why choose Prelco
Prelco is the leading manufacturer of value-added glazing solutions in North America. We are the only company to offer as many types of glazing products under one roof. We also stand out by innovating and exploring new niches. Our success relies strongly on the skills and quality of each employee within our company.
- An innovative and growing business offering a friendly, home-like environment;
- Employees sharing a common mission and values with regard to product quality, customer service, due professional care, integrity and teamwork;
- Taking pride in contributing to incredible architectural and transportation projects, and being able to see them in cities across America;
- Cutting-edge equipment;
- Working with colleagues who provide a wide range of specialized expertise;
- Various areas of employment: whether your professional background is in operations management, engineering, R&D, administration, IT, sales or customer service, or you wish to learn a trade and begin a career in the manufacture and transformation of glass, we have something for you;
- Six factories located in northeastern North America;
- A head office located in an area that offers an exceptional quality of life.
Apply for a job
Are you interested in joining our team?
Why choose Prelco?
Because you are important to us
- Competitive wages
- Excellent employee benefits
- Stability of employment
- Internal mobility
Because we are aware that we are sharing you with your family and friends
- A regular schedule Monday through Friday, full-time
- Floating holidays and sick leave
- Holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s
Because it is not just a job
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Satisfying and challenging work environment for an unparalleled experience
- A workplace that will make full use of your skills and ideas
- Corporate activities to promote team building and good chemistry among co-workers
I like working at Prelco because it feels like I’m part of a big family. Our projects are stimulating, and everyone works together to make sure that our clients are satisfied.
Mira, Project Manager – Industrial Division
I’m proud to be a member of the Prelco family. It is a flexible and vibrant company that is always innovating, it has leading edge technological equipment and it has built its reputation on the high-quality products it delivers to clients. What’s more, our team is made up of experts who truly value communication and respect. The glass product industry is fascinating: it is changing at the speed of light and the market is going to be booming for years to come. That’s why I’m proud to be part of a family business that is an industry leader in North America.
Kevin, Sales Representative – Architectural Division
We like working at Prelco for the atmosphere, the teamwork and the working conditions—rain or snow, no worries: we’re inside! The schedule is set, which is also great.
Karine and Amélie, General Helpers
I feel proud when I see the Prelco name. It’s an innovative company that you’ll come across more or less anywhere in Quebec! We get to see what we’re working for. We also feel connected to the people we work with, which makes us work hard as a team for the company’s success.
Delphine, Purchasing Agent
Our offices and factories
Rouses Point, NY
- Office automation
- Human resources
- Transportation logistics
- Health and safety
Engineering and R&D
- Industrial engineering and continuous improvement
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- R&D and prototype design
- Quality control technician
- Truck driver
- Machine operator
- General help
- Quality audit and control
- Material handler
Customer support and production
- Customer service
- Project manager
- Technical drawing
- Order entry and production
- Programmer analyst
- Computer technician
- Network administrator
Sales, technical advice and marketing
- Sales representative
- Technical advisor